From "Jason Huggins" <ja...@jrandolph.com>
Subject Re: Can I guarantee uniqueness in a field without using _id?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 03:51:35 GMT

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Antony Blakey wrote:
> I vote for Couch Document Store!

I think "Couch Document Base" would be a nice little backronym to
start using in the twitterverse/blogosphere/internets. And let's use
the phrase "Database? Don't you mean 'docbase'?" as a kind of secret
codephrase between friends on IRC or at the pub or at
EuroCouchDBExpoCon 2009.  Or simply use it on the back of all official
CouchDB t-shirts from now on. I don't know whether to insert a smiley
right about now or whether I'm serious... but I'm leaning towards
serious.

cheers,
   hugs