From "paul jobs" <webjog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb views using time
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:20:54 GMT
*so*<http://joy.thesocialsoft.com:5984/_utils/browse/document.html?pop/85682a8de2ef1b132de036ad09479403>by
sortable_timestamp u mean
*created, time or date*
as those are the columns in all my db, there is no sortable_timestamp column
class Invite(Document):
    name = TextField()
    appname = TextField()
    uid = LongField()
    invuids = ListField(LongField())
    count = IntegerField()
    created = DateTimeField(default=datetime.datetime.now())
    time =TimeField(default=datetime.datetime.now())
    date = DateField(default=datetime.date.today())