From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <Dirk-Willem.van.Gu...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject Re: CouchDB huge performance difference between Mac OS / Linux
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:42:51 GMT
Chris Anderson wrote:

> Maybe we can setup an error-coral, where people post unhelpful error
> message to friendpaste with the proper tags, and others can set about
> trying to make the errors more helpful. Does Friendpaste have tags? :)

File a Jira :) Heck - ship the next version with a 'couchdbbug' command :)

Dw

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.