From "Adam Wolff" <awo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DAG on couch
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:31:48 GMT
Guys,This is really helpful. Thanks for the input. I hadn't seen the wiki
page. I think the thing to do is to store the path to the root, and make it
so that node positions are immutable. Deletion is implemented just by
marking a given node as deleted; move is implemented with
copy-then-mark-deleted. These operations should be rare in my app anyway.