From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchjs: symbol lookup error
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:22:30 GMT
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 9:45 PM, 佰祥.朱 <baixiang.zhu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use couchdb 0.8.1 for my test , but i got a error when create a view use
> futon.
> /usr/local/couchdb/lib/couchdb/bin/couchjs: symbol lookup error:
> /usr/local/lib/libjs.so: undefined symbol: __clzdi2

Looks like a problem with your Spidermonkey installation. My next move
would be to CouchDB trunk. We've been ironing out build issues like
this for a few months since the 0.8.1 release, so you'll probably have
better luck with trunk. That said, you may end up needing to rebuild
Spidermonkey - although I'd try the updated CouchDB source too, as
you'll want it anyway.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com