From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: constraining couchdb to reject empty docs
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:46:10 GMT
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Dean Landolt <dean@deanlandolt.com> wrote:

> Any progress on the templating? Have you pushed your new main.js to a public
> repo yet? I'm pretty excited to start playing around with this -- I've been
> waiting for such a feature since I first read about action servers. I tried
> to roll the trimpath JST stuff into main.js and generate via action servers
> but was never successful. I've since done some digging and understand the
> req object a little better so I was going to have another go, but I'm
> probably better off waiting for this implementation.

Glad you asked. I just posted to github last night:

http://github.com/jchris/couchdb/tree/templates

ymmv, I've got the tests I've written passing, but will be writing
more tests today. I'll try to keep github up to date and working.

see couch_tests.js for "templates" -- although I think "form" maybe a
better name for them.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com