From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javascript on localhost can't access localhost:5984?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:22:28 GMT
Matt,

It's easy to store html in attachments to couchdb docs. For some
examples about how to do it, check out this github project, which is
an ajax blog that lives on couchdb

http://github.com/jchris/couchdb-example-blog/tree/master

It uses a Ruby script which is part of my CouchRest library to upload
a directory structure into a design document. It's considered good
practice to keep all the components of an application in a single
design doc. This way, index.html and your views will replicate
together, etc.

Jan is working on a Python port of the `couchapp` script so hopefully
the install story will get cleaner.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson