From Simon Metson <simon.met...@cern.ch>
Subject Re: View collation
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:17:29 GMT
Hi
The 0 or 1 is arbitrary, so long as the child document has a higher
number than the parent you are ok. If you express your date as a
number you could use that instead of the 0 and 1, I think, to see all
posts in a date range. The problem is you would get orphaned comments,
but I think it's easier to drop them in the application.
Hope that helps
Simon

This is coming from my iPhone, please see five.sentenc.es if you feel
this mail is rather short