From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing rev to _rev in view results (Was: Re: newbie question #1)
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:17:23 GMT

On 30/12/2008, at 4:11 AM, Dean Landolt wrote:

> Of course, given the lore around here that Damien has this thing
> designed in his head all the way through 2.0, I think it's a safe bet
> metadata would remain fairly stable for some time to come.

I don't thing that's very good reasoning.

What about version 3, 4, ... etc? Why not design it to be stable and
extensible *by design*, rather than attributing god-like predictive
powers to someone.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not
bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.
   -- Mark Twain