From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing rev to _rev in view results (Was: Re: newbie question #1)
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:49:58 GMT

On 30/12/2008, at 9:51 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Damien has a significant head-start on us all with
> CouchDB and Lotus Notes before it, so if I was going to trust
> anyone's intuition
> it would be his.

IMO the principles here have nothing to do with either Couch or Notes.
They have more to do with general API design principles. I have 31
years experience with issues like this, in a very wide variety of
languages and contexts, but I'm not asking anyone to accept anything I
assert on that basis.

Are we professional engineers or mystics?

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

Always have a vision. Why spend your life making other people’s dreams?
  -- Orson Welles (1915-1985)