From Volker Mische <>
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:00:47 GMT

I've read about view collation in cmlenz' blog
( The problem I
have at the moment is similar, but I need an additional feature. I'd
like to have a view that returns the blog entry along with all comments
of a certain time range.

A query would look like:
...?startkey=["myslug", 0, 20081201]&endkey;=["myslug", 2, 20081212]

The problem is that the entry might have been posted in November, thus
it doesn't contain a date within that range. Is there a way that the
entry will be returned though without the need of 2 GET requests (one
for the entry, one for the comments).

View raw message