From Jonathan Calvert <jcalv...@cq.com>
Subject External process timed out?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:32:45 GMT
I'm new to the CouchDB thing (thanks to the double-header presentation
at QCon) and have been toying around. I was working on a view and I kept
getting an "external process timed out" error. I have since rewritten
the view because I realized I was doing things inefficiently, but it
bothers me that I have no idea where to find the root cause of such an
error.  When I get errors like these is there anywhere this is logged
(It's not showing in couch.log) or some switch I can flip to see?