From Jedediah Smith <jeded...@silencegreys.com>
Subject Re: Auto-adding additional fields on PUT/POST? (datetime stamps)
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:56:40 GMT

The new validation functions might be able to do this for you if they
are allowed to modify the document. Whether or not they are was asked on
the dev list but not answered. I hope they are as that would be
endlessly useful. It would be *really* neat if a function could also
handle merging for revision conflicts.