From Jedediah Smith <jeded...@silencegreys.com>
Subject Re: Simple rereduce introduction tutorial
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:23:45 GMT

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Introduction_to_CouchDB_views

I just updated that page with a more detailed explanation of reduce and
rereduce.

Rereduce must *always* be taken into account, though it can often be
handled implicitly by the same code as reduce.

Here is a simple example of a view in which that is not the case:
http://github.com/jchris/couchrest/tree/master/examples/word_count/views/markov