From "Christopher McComas" <mccomas.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Q about CouchDB
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:54:16 GMT
Chris,
Thanks. One question, concern I might have with that would be just spelling
something differently, but that shouldn't be too big of an issue.

To my next question, what would be the best way to structure comments for a
blog post, where they have their own author, timestamp, and entry? Again,
this is fairly straight-forward with a relational db using a foreign key.

Thanks,