From "samuel alba" <sam.a...@gmail.com>
Subject The official way to configure a couchdb cluster ?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:19:27 GMT
Hello,

I want to deploy couchdb on a cluster of 2 or 3 servers on the
internet, mainly to benefit from nodes synchronization.

I read the documentation, the wiki, and some configuration examples
but I don't understand yet how to synchronize nodes between each
other.

So my question is: what must I do ? :) I guess I have to add a
Replicator event, but how many times ? A replicator event must to be
set each time I want to synchronize ? Or is it automatic ? Or nothing
to be done with Replicator mechanism ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Samuel Alba