From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solaris
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:13:44 GMT
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Adam Kocoloski
<adam.kocoloski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Maarten, the 404 on couch_test_runner.js means you're probably on
> r718409.  There was a bug in that revision that jchris fixed in r718650.
>  Your test suite should show up if you grab an updated trunk.  Best,
>
> Adam

Maarten,

Pardon my dust. I got so excited about making the Futon test runner
test loading path configurable that I left some stuff out of the
Makefile for a few hours. You must have snagged trunk during that
window. Thanks Adam for bringing the omission to my attention. I think
everything is fixed up these days.

BTW for those on couchdb-user and not couchdb-dev, the description of
my tweaks to the test runner is here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-couchdb-dev/200811.mbox/%3ce282921e0811171514i4882e397yf5bf6728c708c7a2@mail.gmail.com%3e

The basic idea is that you can now use Futon to unit test your design
documents / views.

I hope Solaris goes more smoothly for you now, Maarten.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com