From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document Updates
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:37:55 GMT
I wrote a fuzz thing to go along with the diff testing.

You can get it with:

$ sudo easy_install jsontools

# Examples
from StringIO import StringIO
import jsontools
stream = StringIO()

//Fuzzy objects
fj = jsontools.FuzzyJson()
obj1 = fj.generate(1).next()
obj2 = fj.modify(obj1)

//Diff the objects
jsontools.jsondiff(obj1, obj2, stream=stream)

//Apply the diff
stream.seek(0)
result = jsontools.jsonapply(stream, obj1)

//Compare them
assert jsontools.jsoncmp(result, obj2) == 2

Any comments?

Paul