From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: action servers
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 03:04:43 GMT
Dean,

IIRC, this is an error in the config file. Can you check your
default.ini and make sure you have these three bits:

[daemons]
external={couch_external_manager, start_link, []}

[httpd_db_handlers]
_external = {couch_httpd_external, handle_external_req}

[external]
action={"/path/to/couchjs /path/to/server/action.js", 1}

At least, I'm fairly certain that's what was causing that error for me.