From Ask Bjørn Hansen <...@apache.org>
Subject How to organize views
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 22:23:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm using 0.9.0 (svn trunk).    What's the best way to organize the
design documents?  In the DB I'm working on I have three design
documents (with 1, 2 and 3 views respectively); roughly organized by
"which data is indexed".    Does that make sense?

If I understand it right, then each design document updates
separately, but all views in a design doc are updated together.
Given that, does it make more sense to split them up further; or do I
get some performance benefits from updating more of the documents
together?

  - ask