From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hosting a Cappuccino application from CouchDB
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:49:09 GMT
I tired with the LightsOff demo.

Two ways:

1) Put the LightsOff directory into $prefix/share/couchdb/www/

LightsOff can be accessed at http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/LightsOff/
(trailing slash is significant).

2) Add this to your $prefix/etc/couchdb/local.ini file:

[httpd_global_handlers]
LightsOff = {couch_httpd_misc_handlers, handle_utils_dir_req, "/path/
to/LightsOff"}

(see default.ini for more examples ot http global handlers)

LightsOff can be accessed at http://127.0.0.1:5984/LightsOff/
(trailing slash is significant),

Cheers
Jan