From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing couchdb from source on Gentoo64
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 01:53:48 GMT
Hmm, I have heard problems with building 64bit binaries with CouchDB.

Could you try using the 32bit version of SpiderMonkey? Does that work?

Failing that, you could log onto irc.mozilla.org and head to the #jsapi channel.

This is a channel for the SpiderMonkey hackers. Tell them the problem you're
having and point them to some of the errors you're getting. They very well might
point you back in my direction, but I don't know enough about the situation to
help diagnose it any more. Thankfully, if you're prepared to wait around for an
answer, the SpiderMonkey hackers are very friendly and helpful.