From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting only updates from a view
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:48:59 GMT
Plus 1 for the idea of sandboxing each client application in its own database.

If you really are going to allow end users to write views, you should
at least read and understand the security implication of this:
http://peter.michaux.ca/article/8069

It sounds like your application could be a strong fit for couchdb, but
it might take some thought to figure out how best to use it.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Anderson