From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Breaking out the ajax same origin
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 07:13:36 GMT
I would be happy to see such a feature. I'm a little surprised we
don't already have it.

Perhaps the API would be to support a query parameter
callback=functionName, and wrap the JSON for any request with a
callback specified, in:

functionName(
{"json":"here"}
);

This should be doable without touching much code.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com