From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchDB gave up building views
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:11:10 GMT
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Ayende Rahien <ayende@ayende.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to get a group of documents 20,000 long?

Assuming you mean, is it possible for 20,000 documents to be sent in
one chunk to a view server... Actually, as a matter of fact....
(checking code) it looks like a big no on that. couch_query_servers is
sending them across the wire one at a time. Though for a given design
doc, all map functions are executed on the doc in the same go.