From "Yuuki Takano" <ytak...@jaist.ac.jp>
Subject Re: couchDB gave up building views
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:21:37 GMT
So I read a source of couchDB, I understood why my map functions were
considered they have bugs.

readline/2 function in couch_query_servers.erl reads and waits data
from Port connected to the couchjs,
and it give up waiting after 5 seconds.
This means couchDB cannot build views if couchjs cannot send data in 5 seconds.

In my situation, my map functions failed despite it work well when
there is a few document because of the reason above.
So, I changed hardcoded timeout seconds 5000 to 50000 and reinstall couchDB.
Then, my map functions work well.

Thank you for your comments.