From "Ben Nevile" <...@mainsocial.com>
Subject Re: Efficient view design question
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:54:31 GMT
Thanks Jan, that article answers a lot of questions.
re the following quote: "There is also an option (under development) to
immediately return a stale copy of the view in case the client can tolerate
that."

My application needs to do hundreds of thousands of index updates for every
incoming piece of data, so being able to return a stale result is
critical. Where can I find some documentation about this option?

Ben