From "Edoardo Marcora" <marc...@caltech.edu>
Subject Is it possible to pass multiple values to the view key param?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 05:02:12 GMT
If I understand correctly, the "key" url query arg of a view is used
to select a single record whereas "starkey" and "endkey" are for
selecting multiple adjacent records. Is there a way to select multiple
non-adjacent records by, e.g., passing multiple "key" url query args?
What I am trying to get at is something like the IN operator in SQL (I
know, I know).

Thanx in adv for your help,

Dado

--
Edoardo "Dado" Marcora, Ph.D.

California Institute of Technology
Division of Biology
Beckman Behavioral Biology Laboratories, Room 238
MC 216-76
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

Home:  (626) 628-5342
Work:  (626) 395-3924
Fax:   (626) 395-8474
Email: marcora@caltech.edu
Web:   http://marcora.caltech.edu/

''Sono diverso perche' sono omozigoto.''
http://marcora.caltech.edu/omozigoto.wav