From "Thibaut Barrère" <thibaut.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Associating users and comments
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 07:25:21 GMT
Hi,

my first post here so "hello" ! I'm discovering CouchDB and happen to
have some un-sqlish use cases under the hand. I want to say "thank
you" to the committers for this idea!

> Yes, that'd definitely help, and more examples of these common things to help others
to get their head out of RDBMS-land. ;)

I believe there would be room for a "map/reduce recipes" book (like
the rails recipes by the pragprogs) or wiki, where we would share
ideas about how to use map/reduce. Pretty sure a lot of patterns would
emerge from that :)

cheers

-- Thibaut