From "Hagen Overdick" <six...@gmail.com>
Subject Several map function going into one view...
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:03:40 GMT
I would love to be able to have several map function merging into a single
view. As far as I understand that is currently not possible.
The best I can currently think of is creating a special database, keeping
function as documents and on change merge them into one big function (should
be possible by coding convention) and post/update them as a design document
into the target database. But this sounds awefully hacky to me.

Any ideas/comments?