From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: O'Reilly are doing a freely licensed book on CouchDB
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:00:15 GMT
Hey Andreas,

I am CC'ing this to the book's mailing list for interested parties.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 02:48:17PM +0100, Andreas Wenk wrote:
> as I mentioned allready in the mailing list - this is a fantastic idea of you guy's.
> Although I know that my question is probably too early ... is there also planned to
> translate the contents into other languages? Maybe German ;-) ... Let me know if yes
... I
> am thinking of helping with the translation then 'cause it's somehow relaxing :-).

I think that translations of the book sound like a fantastic idea. I am told
that the German book market is large. It's too early in the day to know how this
would work, but we'll certainly let you know more as things become clear.

Thank you for offering to help!

Best,

--
Noah Slater, http://bytesexual.org/nslater