From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rails plug-in feedback request
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:13:07 GMT
Very cool.

Everything about the architecture looks spot on. The only problem I
see is that because CouchDB requires you to have the previous _rev
around to modify or delete a document, you'll have problems with your
delete method. It needs to load the document (to get the latest rev)
before it can delete it. Your write method will also encounter
problems should a user attempt to write different values to the same
key over time. It should rescue errors on connection.save, and retry
the save after getting the CouchDB document with that id, and copying
it's rev to the new document.

Aside from that minor detail, everything looks really clean. Thanks for sharing!

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com