From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject Re: Erlang Api for Couchdb
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:57:50 GMT
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Michele Sciabarra <msciab@eprometeus.com> wrote:
> Any suggestion to try do define such an api?
> Can I just try to do so and propose a simpler layer to hide ugliness?

Open source, so please scratch your own itch, and all that. But I will
say that we tend to let Damien have first crack at this sort of thing
(more core concerns). I have a strong suspicion he's written CouchDB
all the way up to version 2.0 in his head, and its just a matter
putting it out there.

So go for it if you'd like, but beware that it might only become a
suggestion, when all is said and done. ;)

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com