From "Terry Catapano" <catapan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB talk in NYC
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 02:57:49 GMT
Chris,

It looks like we can host an event at the Columbia Library. Would Wednesday
9/17 at 6pm be OK? We've reserved a room and are making other necessary
arrangements. Non-Columbia persons would be welcome and we'll reach out to
various groups to spread the word.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks again,

Terry