From "Jeremy Wall" <jw...@google.com>
Subject Re: view access keeps timing out
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:44:47 GMT
are you trying to return all of the documents at once? does it improve if
you restrict the results with a count=100 or similar? I can possibly see a
scenario where it might time out just trying to server several thousand
documents to you at once. CouchDB doesn't exactly stream the documents to
you one at a time like a sql database might.