From "Jeremy Wall" <jw...@google.com>
Subject Re: Inventory on CouchDB
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:47:35 GMT
I may be wrong but I didn't think CouchDB was all that hard to install and
maintain. Do you have some specific concerns about deployment and
maintenance?

I definitely feel you about the self joins. If I had had something like
CouchDB availableto me about 2 years ago a number of different projects
would have been much much simpler.