From "Kerr Rainey" <kerr_rai...@rokera.com>
Subject Re: extra information in design documents
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:35:11 GMT
2008/9/3 Chris Farmiloe <chrisfarms@oxdi.eu>:
> Could I store other fields on _design documents?
> using the example above: placing my "validation" function into the design
> doc.

I know back when this whole CouchDB thang started there was a lot of
talk about replicating designs around.  This would be what allows a
user to take an app offline, assuming the app server part was there.
So in principle this is not somehting CouchDB would have a problem
with.  Someone a little more up to date on the current status might be
able to shed more light, but there is nothing wrong with storing some
docs that are design rather than data.

Kerr