From Michele Sciabarra <msc...@eprometeus.com>
Subject Re: 3 Newbie questions
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:37:40 GMT
Jan Lehnardt ha scritto:

> On Sep 25, 2008, at 17:54 , Will Schenk wrote:
>
>> On 2008-09-25 10:21:05 -0400, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> said:
>>
>>> a) "The value returned from a reduce should grow at a rate no
>>> bigger  than log(N) of values processed". This is why you see your
>>> view being  slow.
>>
>> Where is this quote front?
>
> IRC, sorry :)
No hope that the IRC log are made public? This can help to build the
community... I
I see there is A LOT of discussions on IRC between developers but no
idea of what is going on.
I was made aware that an http refactoring is on progress and this will
also probably expose an Erlang API , this by chatting on IRC.
But I think could be useful is more informations are made available for
the general, off line, consumption to the general public...