From Calum Miller <calum_mil...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bulk Load
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 00:14:32 GMT
Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your prompt response.

Storing  a complete new version of each bond/instrument every day seems
a tad excessive. You can imagine how fast the database will grow
overtime if a unique version of each instrument must be saved, rather
than just the individual changes. This must be a common pattern, not
confined to investment banking. Any ideas how this pattern can be
accommodated within CouchDB?

Calum Miller