From Bradford Winfrey <bradswinf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Erlang Api for Couchdb
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 00:47:56 GMT
I'm not sure if this helps or not, but I just stumbled across this link while looking for some
Varnish/CouchDB information.
http://github.com/ngerakines/erlang_couchdb/tree/master  maybe some kind of wrapper for erlang
to couchdb in a sane format?  I'm no Erl hacker by any means, so if it's useless please disregard!

Brad

----- Original Message ----
From: Damien Katz <damien@apache.org>
To: couchdb-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 11:38:10 AM
Subject: Re: Erlang Api for Couchdb

The supported Erlang Apis will simply be to document a core set of the
internal APIs. These documented apis will, generally speaking, always
be available and behave the same in future releases of CouchDB.
Anything not in the API will change freely between revisions and
shouldn't be used.

But things are still in flux, we just last week change the core json
term format and I'm anticipating some refactoring changes in the view
code too. When we get closer to 1.0 we'll start documenting and
locking down the apis. Until then, you can use the stuff in
couch_httpd to give you an idea what the apis will be.

-Damien