From "Chris Anderson" <>
Subject NYC CouchDB meetup / talk
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:39:17 GMT
New York Couchers / Erlangers,

(Pardon the cross-post)

I'll be in Brooklyn from September 14th to the 20th, so if anyone
would like to meetup for a beer to talk about CouchDB, I'd be
thrilled. I'd also be happy to give a talk about CouchDB from a user's
perspective, or to talk about the CouchDB internals. (I'm still
learning Erlang in depth, but I know the CouchDB codebase pretty well
at this point.)

In any case, I'd love to meet with some NYC Erlangers / CouchDB users.
I've seen some talk about getting an NYC Erlounge off the ground, I'd
be really excited to attend that if it happens when I'm in town.

Chris Anderson

View raw message