From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject Re: Appending "\n" and pretty printing output from the command line using curl (with a smidge of python)
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:11:46 GMT
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:34:19AM -0400, Damien Katz wrote:
>> I'm leery about having the server emit newlines, when payloads are signed
>> little things like that can cause headaches.

I'm not absolutely certain of the merits in this case, but as long as
we're consistent I don't see the harm in adding newlines to JSON
output. There's nothing in the JSON RFC that says we can't.

I've added a ticket and a patch for when we decide which way to go:

Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com