From "Chris Anderson" <>
Subject Re: Optionally including docs in view results
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:40:04 GMT
On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Tom Wright <> wrote:
> Is there a way (or is a way planned) for the documents to be optionally
> attached to a view's result rows via a query string argument?

We were just discussing this on IRC the other day. It should be a
relatively simple patch to make.

The only caveat is that it won't work for reduce view (because there
is no 1 docid) but on the good side it will give people even less
reason to emit the whole doc to the map index.

Chris Anderson

View raw message