From "Nick Gerakines" <n...@gerakines.net>
Subject Re: wiki license
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:26:39 GMT
Chris (and everyone else),

I think the "everything under once license" approach will work best
here. Because project documentation tends to be very code, process and
design heavy it makes sense to keep it all under a single license. The
apache 2.0 license does explicitly cover "code and documentation
source and configuration" which will probably make up the bulk of the
wiki's content.

# Nick Gerakines