From Niket Patel <nex...@me.com>
Subject Re: Appending "\n" and pretty printing output from the command line using curl (with a smidge of python)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:24:27 GMT
Thanks for idea, sometime this can be helpful

Here is the script in ruby

#!/usr/bin/env ruby -wKU

require 'rubygems'
require 'json'

json = `curl -s #{ARGV}`
puts JSON.pretty_generate(JSON.parse(json))

Two addition,

* It doesn't require pipe curl, still forward Arguments to curl.
* -s option provided by default.

above script can be used as command

Thanks
Niket Patel