From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tool for writing design documents
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:20:41 GMT
You can also check out DataMapper's CouchDB adaptor's auto_migrate
functionality which "migrates" your views into proper CouchDB design
documents.

http://github.com/sam/dm-more/tree/master/adapters/dm-couchdb-adapter

Here's a paste of mine from a while back, doing something else but it
demonstrates the functionality in action:

http://friendpaste.com/DYsves9s

HTH,

Sho