From "Jonathan Resnick" <jresn...@gmail.com>
Subject windows build?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 02:53:58 GMT
Has anyone got CouchDB successfully built on Windows?  I feel silly
asking this but for better or worse Windows is what I know.  On the
other hand, the abiliy to get it going easily on Windows would open it
up to a whole new audience to try out.

I have tried following the directions posted here
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/InstallingOnWindows, but I can't seem
to find binaries for SpiderMonkey anywhere on the Mozilla site, nor
have I had any luck compiling it from source (the *.mdp file is too
old to open in Visual Studio and NMAKE craps out with some
unintelliglible error).

I have also searched the archives of this mailing list but haven't
come across anything relevant.  Any ideas would be a great help.

jon