From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication Options for Offline Web App
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:46:07 GMT

On 19/08/2008, at 11:16 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> Perhaps if you wanted to submit a patch for something like replicating
> from a view. :D I really have no idea if that's even feasible, but
> given the little I know of the internals it sounds possible.

+1 on that idea.

I had actually somehow believed that was already possible until I
tried it a couple weeks ago and it didn't work!

I would think it possible, but at the least would require a new type
of view - or perhaps the current view system (map only, of course)
could have a special mode, triggered by a key maybe, allowing them to
be replicated from (including delete info, etc ..)

Sho