From Joel Reed <joel.r...@visn.biz>
Subject Replication Options for Offline Web App
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:03:21 GMT
I'm currently evaluating CouchDB for an offline web application that
would involve a central document repository and multiple "leaf nodes"
where new documents are created.

Does the roadmap for CouchDB include any capabilities that would allow
me to replicate the database from the leaf nodes to the central server,
while NOT replicating all documents in the server to the leaf nodes?

Maybe a better way to state my question would be: does the roadmap
include any option to replicate a single document from one server to
another? Perhaps for my purposes, I should just do this all manually by
GETting from one DB and PUTting to the central repo... but it would be
very nice to just say "all documents on the leaf nodes get replicated to
the central repo."

jr