From Bradford Winfrey <bradswinf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Any benefit in the pipe from TraceMonkey?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 03:26:36 GMT
I was just curious about CouchDB's performance (not that I have any problem with it at the
moment). As the buzz surrounding FireFox's javascript support amplifies with each day they
get closer to the 3.0.1 release, does this mean that there will be some way to slip TraceMonkey
into the mix and reap any benefits?  Just curious - as I will have a success story to share
with the masses using CouchDB as a backend very, very soon.

Thanks again,
Brad